IMR 4350 Smokeless Gun Powder New York
IMR 4350 Smokeless Gun Powder New York .Production of IMR Powders dates back over 200 years when the company was originally founded by E.I DuPont. Available for use in many reloading applications, the IMR series of powder is trusted by reloaders all across the globe.
An extruded powder, IMR 4350 is primarily used for the newest short magnum cartridges in the industry but also used for silhouette shooting.
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- Ideal for short magnums
- Works well with both Remington and Winchester models
- Dependable and uniformly consistent
- Specially-designed for magnums that use lightweight or medium-weight bullets
For new short magnums, IMR® 4350 powder is a stand-out choice. It’s specially-designed for magnums that use lightweight or medium-weight bullets, and works superbly with both Remington and Winchester models.
It’s uniformly consistent, so you’ll get enhanced accuracy with every shot. You can rely upon this dependable powder to give you enhanced accuracy with your lighter weight ammunition whenever you’re out on the field.